To ensure all participants have fun and make new friends whilst developing many new skills as part of Australian Football and physical literacy.
The Auskick Centre Coordinator is integral to creating an awesome Auskick experience for all participants, volunteers and parent/guardians and is crucial to positively contributing to the wider community
- Facilitate the AFL Auskick Program including parent involvement and participation
- Advertises child and parent recruitment
- Attends regional development meetings
- Helps manage the bank account and equipment for the centre
- Be the advocate for Safeguarding children and young people
- Reports to Regional employed AFL/SANFL/WAFC staff member
- Liaises with parents and volunteers
- Supported by the AFL Customer Service team with administration & operations
The Auskick program is volunteer driven and supported heavily by parent volunteers!
Thanks for your interest and support of the AFL Auskick program.
For more information on how to get involved with Auskick please contact the Customer Service team via email@example.com or get in touch with your Football Development Manager