COMMUNITY GRANTS PROGRAM 2023
The Australian Women's Football Fund is excited to announce the 2023 Community Grants Program. The program has been established to support the growth of women and girls in community football by:
- Creating safe and inclusive environments
- Increasing participation for women and girls (on and off the field)
- Increasing participation opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and girls, and women and girls from culturally diverse communities.
KEY DATES AND LINKS 2023
Please see the table below for key dates and links to further information, including how to apply.
Need some assistance with preparing your submission? Click here to view a helpful resource to guide you through the process.
*Please note, grant opportunities are only open to affiliated community clubs, leagues, and associations.
|Applications open||Applications close||Links to apply||Funding Guidelines|
|Monday, 15th May||Friday, 30th June||CLICK HERE to apply||Community Grants Program Guidelines|
Entry is open to registered/affiliated community clubs and registered/affiliated leagues or associations across Australia that are seeking funding to enable and grow women and girls football at the community level.
- Community Clubs may apply for grants up to $2,500.
- Community Leagues or Associations may apply for grants up to $5,000.
Grants applications must fall into at least one of the following categories:
Supporting safe and inclusive Australian Football environments including:
- Purchase of safety equipment for women and girls such as bespoke training equipment
- Environmental initiatives that educate and encourage safe and inclusive clubrooms for players and officials
- Programs or initiatives that support the inclusion of women and girls as players, coaches, umpires and/or administrators
- Support for coaches of women and girls or females umpires to attend relevant training or professional development
- Other projects that support safe and inclusive environments for women and girls
- Other projects that support safe and inclusive environments for women and girls.
Removing participation barriers including by:
- Supporting participation in relevant training or professional development opportunities targeted at female umpires and coaches of women and girls.
- The purchase of necessary playing kit including team uniform such as alternative options to white ‘away’ shorts.
- Other projects that support and increase the participation of women and girls in football
Supporting inclusion of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and Multicultural participants and communities including:
- Projects/initiatives that encourage the inclusion of Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander and/or Multicultural women and girls in football
- Projects/initiatives that support access women and girls in remote communities to participate in community football
Terms & Conditions apply, click here.